Charles M. DeArmey (4/19/1887 - 7/15/1953)
Charles M. DeArmey was a son of
Joseph B. DeArmey and Katie Livingston. He married Susan Lavinia Reesey (9/2/1887 - 5/8/1971) and had four children:
- Gertrude DeArmey (2/13/1909 - 1944) Married (Gaston) Anderson Wertz
- Marjorie DeArmey Married Ivan Horton
- Frank F. DeArmey (married twice)
(Married Lottie C. (6/8/1907 - 11/26/1995))
(Married Mary (?11/6/1913 - 1-/23/1991?))
- Milo F. DeArmey - Married Donna
- Michael DeArmey
- Matthew DeArmey - married Victoria Minardi on May 11, 2002
- Charles A. DeArmey Married Barbara Hanson
- Charles (Skip) A. DeArmey Jr.
- David Thomas DeArmey Married Mary
- Robert "Scott" DeArmey - Married Karen A. Lemmond
- John (Jack) Charles DeArmey
- Robert Scott DeArmey Jr.
Obituaries for Charles,
and Frank from the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat
Charles is listed in the 1920 Census for Pensylvania, Cambria County, Johnstown,
Ward 8, Supervisor's District 20 Enumeration District 179, Sheet 24 A, lines 11-15.
According to this census entry, Charles (31), lived with his wife "Suie" (31), daughter
Gertrude (9), daughter Marjory (8) and son Frank (5) at 84 Elder Street. Charles's occupation is listed
as a roller at the steel mill
The 1920 census reflects data as of January 1920, and it indicates that Charles was 31. This
implies that he was borm in 1888 instead of 1887, but Charles' obituary and his father
Joseph's Civil War pension file list Charles'
date of birth as April 19, 1887